First of all, YoshiBlade is a real knife.
A family member bought one and showed it to me. I test it by cutting the corn off the cob. It cuts very easy. I haven't test it on meat however someone mentioned it was impossible to cut the whole chicken dues to the small blade. After dinner, I was testing how sharp the blade is with my pinky finger. I pressed semi-hard outward the blade. I noticed it didn't cut so I tried it a bit harder again. No cut still. Third attempt with a hard press. Still, no cut. I was surprised. On my fourth attempt, I pressed my pinky pretty hard on the blade and this time, but I admitted I was a bit cocky then, swoosh it faster too. OUCH was the first thing I felt. I shook my hand fast like I'm a mad monkey. I looked at my pinky and sure it cuts deep this time! I looked and smiled at my honey who shook her head like it was a negative thing to try. I don't mind it because I was skeptic about YoshiBlade for a long time. Now I know and approve it! I may buy one for myself... only if there is a way to sharpen the blade which I haven't find out yet.
Do you own a YoshiBlade and what do you like the most about it?
https://yoshiblade.com/

1 comment:
A-
Is that the ceramic blade?
My dad has one. He loves it.
Post a Comment