On November 15, We headed up to the Flattop to troll around then we started our long hike to the Blueberry hill. While we were hiking, we stopped to take few pictures and looked around to envision the line where I want to ride on my snowboard. After I found my line, I hiked couple of yards toward the starting point of the line. I strapped onto my snowboard and rode down to the parking lot. The snow was great and strong enough that I did not need to keep my nose tip up high.
I am stoked having my first snowboarding day this year. You betcha I will come back soon for more snowboarding, cross country skiing and of course sledding too. Here are three pictures to share with you.
I am stoked having my first snowboarding day this year. You betcha I will come back soon for more snowboarding, cross country skiing and of course sledding too. Here are three pictures to share with you.
West view of Anchorage.

East View of the Blueberry hill (near Flatttop).
Can you find a speck of person sitting?



1 comment:
I want to board. I want to board. I want to board.
Post a Comment