
Sunday, July 13, 2008
A bicycle trip
Today, I went out for a bicycle ride with a friend and two dogs. We started at the Hilltop parking lot toward Service High School then head back to the car. I rode on a muddiest path I tried ever and the funny part was my front tire got stuck in the mud and stopped my bicycle at a full stop. I flew forward over my bicycle and landed in the mud on my right side from my right foot to the hip. No, I was not hurt and was laughing so hard. I saw a ptarmigan, hare, and some fresh bear dump (a sign the bear was near). The next time, I go out biking, I want to bring my handheld GPS for a geocaching game. Thought it would be a fun thing to do. Here is a picture of my muddy bicycle and myself at the front of Hilltop resort.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment