Very cool design, by a very cool Dad, on a very cool kid. Lookin' good Aiken (he almost fits in it -- he's huge!)
Wow, tell me more about how you did the design and then printed it on the shirt??
@lee: I used a vector program to design the logo. Aiken's Uncle know of a place the print the logo on the tee shirt.
I think he's grown a foot since I last saw him.lgt
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cool design, by a very cool Dad, on a very cool kid. Lookin' good Aiken (he almost fits in it -- he's huge!)
Wow, tell me more about how you did the design and then printed it on the shirt??
@lee: I used a vector program to design the logo. Aiken's Uncle know of a place the print the logo on the tee shirt.
I think he's grown a foot since I last saw him.
lgt
Post a Comment