
When I was young, my parents and I traveled across America and Canada in the motorhome. My parents warned me the water tank was very small and taught me about conserving water. First, I remember that I had to get wet and then flipped the valve to shut the water down to a trickle while I soaped up. Since the first day my parents taught me about conserving water, I value the lesson about the action of conserving something.
Now I am a homeowner and still have a passion of conserving something. I immediately recognize there is no way to flip the valve on the shower-head at my home. I was googling on the web and found a cool shower-head that flips the valve automatically once the water reach 95 degree. This is great because I always am multitasking something (brush my teeth, fix the bed, pick up dirty clothes, etc) while I'm waiting for the shower to get hot. The shower-head is called "Roadrunner" from evolvesheads.com. I like it and am thinking of buying a pair of Roadrunner for my home. Also this shower-head have 1.59 GPM (gallon per minute) which is lower than a standard shower-head at 2.5 GPM. A good quality 1.5 GPM - 1.75 GPM shower-head lowers your shower-based water and energy consumption by 30% - 40%, doesn't require increased shower times and leaves you feeling clean, happy, refreshed and warm.
Does anyone know of another "green" shower-head with a way to flip the valve?
1 comment:
A-
Check out this site from Enviroblog.com. It talks about water conservation and your showerhead!
Thanks again for the help with the mouse & hard drive situation1!
lgt
http://www.enviroblog.org/2008/02/not-a-drop-to-drink-down-the-drain.htm
Post a Comment